Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

There is a God

"...all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it..."
Alma 30:44


He was just a little lad, and on a fine Lord’s day,was wandering home from Sunday school and dawdling on the way.He scuffed his shoes into the grass; he found a caterpillar;he found a fluffy milkweed pod and blew out all the filler.A bird’s nest in the tree o’erhead, so wisely placed and high,was just another wonder that caught his eager eye.A neighbor watched his zigzag course and hailed him from the lawn,asked him where he’d been that day, and what was going on."Oh, I’ve been to Sunday school", he carefully turned the sod,and found a snail beneath it "I’ve learned a lot ‘bout God.""M’m, a very fine way," the neighbor said, "for a boy to spend his time.If you’ll tell me where God is, I’ll give you a brand-new dime."Quick as a flash his answer came, nor were his accents faint,
"I’ll give you a dollar, Mister, if you can tell me where God ain’t."

 This poem helps me remember how much God really loves us. Everything He has created He has created for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment